Downloadable Forms

HM Revenue & Customs


64-8                          Authorising your agent

CWF1                       Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and tax.

CT41G (Clubs)     Corporation tax - details of clubs, societies, voluntary associations and other similar bodies

CH2                         Child benefit claim form

P46: Car                  Car provided for the private use of an employee or director

P46                          Notice of new employee

P38s                       Student employees

P11DX                    Dispensation for expenses payments and benefits in kind
P11D(b)                 Return of class 1a national insurance contributions due

VAT68                    Request for transfer of a registration number

VAT2                      Parternship details

VAT7                      Application to cancel your VAT registration - Companies House Forms

More HM Revenue & Customs forms
Click here to access more HM Revenue & Customs forms.

Companies House forms


AA01                  Change of accounting reference date

AR01                  Annual return

AP01                  Appointment of director

LL IN01             Application for the incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)

More Companies House forms
Click here to access more Companies House forms.

Companies formation

Company formation UK Limited company formation - Limited by shares